DPV22-2 Dryer Exhaust Fan
Item no.: 75104
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- Dryer Exhaust Duct Power Ventilator (DEDPV)
- Pressure-sensing switch automatically turns on the fan
- LED indicator display panel
- Temperature limit switch
- One (1) 4" fast clamp for easy installation and maintenance
- The fan can be used to effectively boost dryer exhaust in duct runs up to 130 feet.
- Performance certified by HVI
- Safety certified by CSA to the DEDPV standard
- Safety certified by CSA C22.2 No 113-12.
- 68” (1730mm) cord with plug for 120V, 1~ power supply
Fantech dryer booster fans have been specially designed to solve the problems caused by long duct runs on clothes dryers. According to dryer manufacturers and some local building codes, booster fans should be added in the dryer duct run when the length of the duct exceeds 40 feet with no bends, 35 feet with one bend or 30 feet with two bends.
How it works
When the dryer is on, Fantech's patented pressure sensing switch automatically turns the booster fan on. The warm, moist air in the dryer duct is exhausted out of the building quickly. The dryer booster fan monitors the status of the dryer and will turn itself off when the dryer stops. Wall-mounted indicator panel with LED display lets homeowners know that the fan is functioning properly.