Item no.: 45047
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- UV resistant, UL Listed durable plastic
- UL Listed for use in commercial applications
- Watertight electrical terminal box
- Totally enclosed for protection
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
The HP175 model is specially designed with higher pressure capabilities for radon mitigation applications. The economical choice where slightly less air flow is needed. Often used where there is good sub slab communication and lower Radon levels.
Installations that will result in condensate forming in the outlet ducting should have a condensate bypass installed to route the condensate outside of the fan housing. Conditions that are likely to produce condensate include but are not limited to: outdoor installations in cold climates, long lengths of outlet ducting, high moisture content in soil and thin wall or aluminum outlet ducting. Failure to install a proper condensate bypass may void any warranty claims.