HP 2190 Inline Radon Fan
Item no.: 45048
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- UV resistant, UL Listed durable plastic
- UL Listed for use in commercial applications
- Watertight electrical terminal box
- Totally enclosed for protection
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
This model is the standard for Radon Mitigation. Ideally tailored performance curve for a vast majority of your mitigations.
Installations that will result in condensate forming in the outlet ducting should have a condensate bypass installed to route the condensate outside of the fan housing. Conditions that are likely to produce condensate include but are not limited to: outdoor installations in cold climates, long lengths of outlet ducting, high moisture content in soil and thin wall or aluminum outlet ducting. Failure to install a proper condensate bypass may void any warranty claims.