PFEDK Rn Diagnostic Tool Kit
Item no.: 95916
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
Due to varying sub slab soil conditions and building size, determining the exact negative pressure required for the job has always been a challenge. Not knowing exact sub slab pressure drop characteristic, radon mitigation becomes art not a science.
Pressure Field Extension Diagnostic Kit, or PFEDK, as the name implies is a tool that can help radon mitigators accurately sizing any sub-slab depressurization application up to 4.4” Static. No more guessing or “poking and hoping” that the past experience would work.
It’s a science, use it to your advantage
- Measure, analyse and select the right fan the first time
- Confidently and scientifically can say you have used the best fan for the job
- Instant credibility that separates you from competitors
- Don’t have to go back and replace an undersized fan
- No more guessing
- Eliminate the potential for oversizing a fan for the job
- Know the complexity of the system in advance will help you
- Use data and graphs for record keeping
- Operational cost savings for the homeowner
What’s in the kit?
Fantech’s PFEDK includes our Rn 4EC fan, LDVI Pressure Sensing Couplings to fit a 4” PVC pipe, digital manometer, app and cross reference materials, all housed in a road-tough, heavy duty Pelican® rolling case.