DEDPV-705 Dryer Exhaust Fan
Item no.: 46005
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
• Dryer Exhaust Duct Power Ventilator (DEDPV)
• Pressure-sensing switch automatically turns on the fan
• LED indicator display panel
• Temperature limit switch
• Short duct junctions and qty (4) 4" fast clamps for easy installation and maintenance.
• Performance certified by HVI
• cULus certified
• Safety certified by UL to the DEDPV supplement to UL705
• Safety certified by UL to CSA C22.2 No. 113
The Fantech dryer exhaust fans have been specially designed to solve the problems caused by long duct runs on clothes dryers. According to dryer manufacturers and some local building codes, exhaust fans should be added in the dryer duct run when the length of the duct exceeds 35 feet with no bends, 30 feet with one bend or 25 feet with two bends.
How it works
When the dryer is on, Fantech's patented pressure sensing switch automatically turns the exhaust fan on. The warm, moist air in the dryer duct is exhausted out of the building quickly. The dryer exhaust fan monitors the status of the dryer and will turn itself off when the dryer stops. A wall-mounted indicator panel (specific models) with LED display lets homeowners know that the fan is fully operational.