RVF 10XL Ext Centrifugal Fan
Item no.: 44866
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- Galvanized steel housing features powder-coat finish
- External rotor motor with totally enclosed design allows fans to operate in high moisture, lint and dust laden air
- Permanent split capacitor motors feature automatic reset thermal overload protection and sealed ball bearings for long life and maintenance-free operation
- All motors and impellers are designed as one integral unit, allowing for excellent motor heat dissipation, even at low RPM
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- Five-year factory warrenty
- HVI certified, cSAus, cULus
The RVF models are exhaust-air fans for installation on external walls. The unit consists of an impeller with backward-curved blades and a casing in galvanized sheet steel with a white powder-paint coating. When installed on an exterior wall, all ambient noise is kept outside.
These fans are lightweight, compact, and simple to install. No installation extras are required. Just mount the fan to the wall and connect the electrical supply to the conveniently located terminal box. The housing is removable for immediate access to the motor and wiring connections.
The RVF Series is an exterior, wall-mount exhaust fan. These models are commonly used for remotely located exhaust for bathrooms, kitchens, utility rooms, and numerous applications where installation convenience and quiet nature of a remotely-mounted fan are desirable.
The RVF model includes an impeller with backward-curved blades and galvanized sheet metal housing with a white powder-paint coating. When installed on an exterior wall, all ambient noise is kept outside. These fans are lightweight, compact, and simple to install. The housing is removable for immediate access to the motor and wiring connections.