PCA 1000D2 Pressure controller
Item no.: 76739
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
Demand controller for pressure and constant flow ventilation
- Demand controller for EC-fans or e.g., a frequency inverter.
- Possible control modes
- Variable air volume (VAV)
- Constant air volume (CAV)
- User friendly menu, easy setup
- Supply voltage directly from the fan. No additional supply voltage is necessary.
- Controlled output signal: 0-10 V (Imax = 0.3mA)
- Voltage supply with polarity reversal protection: 10-24 V DC(Imax = 6 mA)
- Adjustable measuring range 0-1000Pa
- Pressure ports + / -: for ∅ 5mm hose adapters ∅ 6 mm
- Enclosure class IP54
The sensor control module for differential pressure and volume flow measures and indicates the pressure or, optionally, the volume flow in a ventilation system. The calculation of the volume flow is performed by entering the K-factor of the application.
Depending on the desired setpoint value and control range, the sensor control module generates 0-10 V to control the EC fan or e.g., a frequency inverter.
The sensor control module is supplied by the fan or frequency inverter which it controls, e.g., with 10-24 V DC.