5BDD12CB-A Downblast Roof Fan
Item no.: 46902
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- All ventilators are UL 705 Standard listed
- Durable spun aluminum construction with steel support braces
- Inlet temperatures up to 170°F
- Backward inclined aluminum fan wheel
- Equipped with a built-in bird screen to protect discharge
- Externally cooled motor compartment
Roof mounted belt drive downblast ventilators are designed to exhaust air out of commercial and industrial buildings. All models are for roof mounting only. Motor and wheel are easily detachable without removing ventilator from curb. Permanently lubricated ball bearings (5BDD10 - 5BDD13) and regreasable pillow block bearings (5BDD15 - 5BDD24).
Welded curb cap corners eliminate water entry into ducts or building. Ball bearing motors and variable pitch drives are packed separately when ordered with ventilators.