Item no.: 49929
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- 18 Gauge fully welded Venturi frame
- Large Radius inlet - increased efficiency
- Heavy gauge steel welded construction
- 1"x4" wood plenum, ready to install
- Vibration dampening gasketing
- California Energy Commission Listed
- UL Listed and HVI Certified
- Super Duty Propeller
- 2-speed switch & a 12 hr timer with a hold option
The Fantech WHV Series fans cool and ventilate the entire home by replacing hot, stale air from living areas with cooler outside air. The whole house ventilator does not cool the air but create a gentle and comfortable airflow. It is especially beneficial in the evening when the outside air drops in temperature. Controlling the path of the airflow is as simple as opening or closing specific windows in areas which you would like to ventilate.
Fantech WHV fans begin with an 18 Gauge, welded Venturi frame for a solid foundation. Attached to the frame is a 5 blade, Super-Duty propeller balanced and tuned for maximum efficiency. This distinct design feature allows for more airflow at lower revolutions which makes our fan among the most efficient, quiet and reliable in the industry. As a compliment to the robust frame assembly, Fantech includes a 2-speed motor with built-in reset switch.
The Fantech WHV series is 100% assembled and tested in the USA. All WHV models include wood plenum, ceiling mount shutter, 2 speed switch and a 12 hour timer with a hold option.