Facts in brief
For more than 3 decades, Fantech has been researching, designing and bringing to market “Ventilation Solutions” that ensure better indoor air quality in the buildings where we work and live.
Core products include
- Inline fans for bathroom exhaust, dryer boosting and radon mitigation.
- A full line of indoor air quality equipment such as Heat Recovery and Energy Recovery Ventilators and Whole House Hepa Filtration.
- Larger CFM fans for commercial applications such as Inline Centrifugal Fans for Round, Square and Rectangular Duct, Exterior Mounted Centrifugal Fans for Wall and Roof, Multi-Port Centrifugal Fans and Air Curtains.
Since its founding in 1981, Fantech has focused on becoming a leader in the air movement/ventilation industry.
Fantech’s two North American manufacturing plants include a 155,000 sq. ft. facility in Lenexa, Kansas, USA as well as a 130,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant located in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, Canada.
Fantech’s strength and stability comes from its alliance with its parent company, Systemair, Sweden. Systemair’s global network of 58 subsidiaries on four continents makes the Systemair Group one of the largest air movement companies in the world. To find more information about the Systemair Group, please follow us on the corporate web-site.
- Fantech was founded in 1981
- There are 115 product families in our product range
- Our products are available at 3,600 distributing locations in USA and Canada
- Shipment within 48 hours for selected products
- 2 development centers at our disposal in Canada and USA
- We receive 28,500 orders annually
- 2 Fantech's facilities have ISO 9001 certification
- Since our beginning we produced more than 2 million fans
- We make a fan every 2 minutes
- Our products are found in 10 million istallations across North America