5DDUEC15FN2 Upblast Roof Fan
Item no.: 49824
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- All ventilators are UL 705 and UL 762 Standards listed
- Driven by EC Technology
- Inlet temperatures up to 300°F
- Soft start-software provides overload protection
- Runs at optimal load due to the integrated electronic controls
- Multiple controller options
- 2-10 VDC signal for manual control
Upblast ventilators are designed for continuous operation to exhaust foul air,
smoke, fumes, odors and grease-laden vapors from range hoods and commercial cooking appliances. Ventilators are designed for installation in industrial, institutional and commercial kitchen applications. 5DDU-EC Series feature energy saving EC motors, which are ideal for applications requiring demand control ventilation, for example, apartment buildings, multi-purpose rooms with differing rates of ventilation, hi-rise buildings - single fan on riser exhausting multiple spaces or restaurant applications with grease laden air.
Factory preassembled with rpm speed control card with automation capability.
Module can easily be mounted in optional NEMA 3R enclosure on the outside of
the fan or inside the building.